- Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process. Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email confirming your order has shipped
- Shipping fees and timing begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email
- Additional validation may be required for some orders and can delay delivery
- Signatures are required on all shipments above $300
- To track your order, visit your SPI Styles account or shipping confirmation email
During checkout, SPI Styles Members can choose their preferred shipping option—we’ll provide an estimated delivery date for every item in your bag based on your shipping selection, the delivery address, and where the item(s) ship from.
About Customs, Duties Taxes
When ordering from Spistyles.com, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of the United States, may be subject to import taxes, custom duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; SPI Styles has no control over these charges, nor can SPI Styles predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates
Customs office in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a unique identification number, cpf, or tax id.